- Serves as the Lead Informatics Officer for the Business Process Management (BPM) Section, who delegates responsibility for managing the operation of the department.
- Handles both administrative and clinical systems integration and informatics related problems, referring to the User Integration Branch (UIB).
- Directs and coordinates the activities of staff personnel in BPM and ensures task management is carried out.
- Ensures implementation and integration of systems across all domains of Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) and ensures training and support is well coordinated and executed.
- Provides clinical Informatics resources to ensure systems are integrated into clinical workflow during implementation and sustainment…