Notice ID: HT9425-23-R-TJB001
This Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract is for non-personal services(s) to support development, maintenance, integration, and sustainment of the United States Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC) Enterprise Information Technology Project Management Office (eIT PMO) initiatives.
The eIT PMO is the acquisition activity responsible for delivering dedicated and flexible medical research information technology (IT) solutions through Researcher-focused customer engagements and integrated IT services.
This ID/IQ is in support of the eIT PMO’s project management and acquisition strategies to enable and support the full acquisition life cycle of each project through proven project management practices utilizing known standards, best business practices, and timely resource management. Additionally, it shall conform to DoD, Army, and DHA’s records management requirements. This support shall include all necessary activities required to execute the functions of an Acquisition Project Management Office (PMO) in delivering and sustaining multiple IT products.
This contract will provide direct acquisition/life cycle management support to the sub-portfolio level and below, while providing indirect support to the project level. This support includes but is not limited to:
- Medical Research Information Management System (MeRITS) Sub-Portfolio
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Clinical Operations Management System (COMS)
- Regulatory Operation Management System (ROMS)
- Biodefense Laboratory Management System (BLMS)
- Shared Capabilities and Common Services (SCCS) Sub-Portfolio
- Environment Hosting Services Management (Including but not limited to: DHA environments, services, and cloud operations)