Notice ID: 240197
On March 23, 2010, the President signed into law the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (P.L. 111-148). On March 30, 2010, the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (P.L. 111-152) was signed into law. The two laws are collectively referred to as the Affordable Care Act. The ACA creates new competitive private health insurance markets, or Federally-Facilitated Marketplaces – FFMs that have given millions of Americans and small businesses access to affordable coverage. Marketplaces help individuals and small employers shop for, select, and enroll in high quality, private health plans that fit their needs at competitive prices.
The work would be to aid the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) to provide ongoing technical assistance to the in-person assister community and Salesforce system IT development, system integration, and support across multiple CMS components and their IT systems, including the new IDR and Patient-Provider Dispute Resolution system development.
At a minimum, the following knowledge and experience are required:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the ACA and Marketplaces, commercial individual and small group health insurance markets, Medicaid, CHIP, other relevant insurance programs in States across the country.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in outreach, education and enrollment, including hard to enroll or vulnerable populations. Comprehensive familiarity with the Affordable Care Act and the No Surprises Act as well as related regulations and sub-regulatory guidance relating to the FFM.
- Development of in-person technical support materials
- Development of interactive, mobile compatible WBT material
- Development of mobile compatible simulation based microlearning modules Development and maintenance of centralized electronic email inbox operations
- Development and maintenance of electronic program application processing
- Development and maintenance of inquiry response and tracking automation