This position is located in the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of Security, Facilities and Logistics Operations, Business Operations Support Group (BOSG).
As a Supervisory Management Analyst, GS-0343-15, you will be the principle source of administrative policy development and provide advice to Group Directors and to the Director and Deputy Director of OSFLO and to the leadership of three other CMS components.
- The incumbent exercises managerial authority to set long-range goals and objectives, translates objectives into specific projects.
- The Director serves as a technical expert and/or resource to CMS leadership, as well as other internal and external stakeholders, on issues related to policy direction, coordination, and support for business services.
- Provides business operations support to leadership, including integrated tracking of projects; budget and procurement planning, operating plan management; human resource management, analysis, and workforce and succession planning.
- Resolves unique and sensitive human resources problems or situations not covered by standard practices or procedures and for which there may be no precedent.
- Collaborates with the Office of Acquisitions and Grants Management (OAGM), to develop and acquisition planning and timely execution of contract actions including oversight of inter/intra agency agreements to support business operations…