- Independently plans, resources, designs, and executes programs, projects, studies, or other work within the scope of broad strategic plan/objectives which are important to the success of the mission of OIT.
- Performs the technical planning functions necessary for the execution and integration of efforts by analyzing assignments and tasking recommending program objectives and alternatives.
- Provides advice for determining the best approach or solution for resolving budget shortages; as well as cost estimating, planning, programming, budgeting, overseeing and executing change, and aligning automation/communications support of the VA community.
- Strategically plans for information technology acquisition management, testing, and evaluates operation of information technology and information resource management programs, applications, computing, equipment, and telecommunication networks.
- Reviews plans, schedules, and priorities; provides expert guidance in developing the approach, scope, and depth; recommends solutions to problems; reviews progress of projects; provides adequate and efficient coordination during analysis, system design, evaluation and selection, and systems maintenance and operations…