We’re looking for a Senior Proposal Manager who has led the development of winning solutions for federal RFP/RFQs, RFIs, and SSNs. The Proposal Manager will be responsible for working with our management and technical teams to shape the effort, analyze RFP requirements, and oversee/manage the opportunity and the process throughout the proposal lifecycle. The Proposal Manager will contribute to the opportunity development across the BD lifecycle, supporting capture and pre-RFP planning.
- Leads proposal management, coordination, and development for business pursuits in support of corporate initiatives and our clients’ public-sector business
- Marshals’ resources towards developing and delivering winning solicitation responses.
- Drives proposal activities and teams through full pursuit lifecycle.
- Leads pre-solicitation responses (RFI, SSN, DRFP).
- Assist the Capture/Sales Team Leaders in managing and directing all proposal efforts and personnel.
- Develops and manages proposal schedules.
- Develops, adheres to and guides the team to ensure fully compliant responses and client submittals…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Proposal training (e.g., Shipley)
- APMP certification is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant proposal management experience for Federal Government customers, preferably in the health sector, civilian and or Military Health.
- Experience supporting proposals with HHS, its operating divisions, or DHA is preferred.
- Experience with overseeing the development of complex proposal content. Writing and editing experience is a plus…