As a Deputy Director over the Financial Management Portfolio (FMP) within the Program Support Center (PSC), the incumbent will oversee all organizational responsibilities, with specific emphasis on the PSC’s finance and accounting policies and procedures, internal controls, and system requirements for PSC’s financial management systems. The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Manages accounting and financial operating functions, ensuring compliance with all government accounting procedures, policies, regulations, and laws.
- Develops and maintains an integrated agency accounting and financial management system, including financial reporting system.
- Provides complete, reliable, consistent, and timely financial information which is prepared on uniform basis and is responsive to the financial information needs of agency management.
- Manages and oversees the development of corrective action plans to correct deficiencies found in financial audits.
- Cooperating with staff in formulating short- and long-range program plans and objectives…