Notice ID: SS-23-PHX-009
The Phoenix Indian Medical Center (PIMC), Phoenix Service Unit (PSU), Phoenix, Arizona, is a 127-bed health carefacility, which operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This project is located on the campus of the Phoenix IndianMedical Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Services and Description. PIMC is requiring the services of a contractor able to provide a Site Hosted, evidence-based clinical criteria software and license for use in a hospital utilization review process. The software should beeasy to use and allow for expediency of work flow.
The software should allow users to evaluate clinical criteria for the following:
- Inpatient admissions
- Continued inpatient stays
- Evaluation of discharge planning
- Evaluate ambulatory surgical services for appropriateness of setting
- Determine appropriate transition of care to rehabilitation care services, subacute services, and skilled nursing services.
- Evaluate substance use disorders and transition of care.
- Evaluate transition of care needs utilizing CMS Durable Medical Equipment.
- Retrospective evaluation of risk management and quality care delivery evaluation…