Director FGS Account Management Executive is responsible for identifying and developing new business within the Federal health care market.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and executes strategy related to the account.
- Builds customer and partner relationships throughout the industry.
- Builds and maintain an opportunity pipeline; prioritizes opportunities and develops solutions well in advance of Request for Proposal release.
- Oversees teaming decisions and supports the capture and proposal processes.
- Develops market analysis including competitor assessments.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, develops, motivates and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic planning, business development and leadership with Federal agencies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA preferred.
- Strong Business Development experience working with Defense Health Agency (DHA) and Veteran Affairs (VA).
- 10 years plus experience preferred working within federal agencies.