Notice ID: CMS230894
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is issuing this Sources Sought Synopsis as a means of conducting market research or as a market survey to determine the availability of potential qualified vendors with the technical ability to provide all management, supervision, administration and labor for the Marketplace Notice Production Services (MNPS) contract.
- Maintenance of existing and creation of new, customized Adobe Experience Manager-based applications, forms and notices; and
- Architecture support for applications and forms such as logical and physical architecture diagrams, infrastructure diagrams, and system context diagrams for review and approval by CMS.
The applications and forms must interface with other systems and provide ad-hoc correspondence management, workflow management, notice generation, Sites (web content publisher) adaptive forms, and digital rights management.
Performance Characteristics/Required Capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project management skills inclusive of an integrated management approach including cost, schedule and technical performance.
- IT software and hardware resources capable of interfacing with DXC, IBM and AWS cloud environments.
- IT support inclusive but not limited to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and other product expertise as well as architecture and infrastructure knowledge for those products
- Expertise in providing architecture support for all Adobe projects.
- Expertise in defining customization of AEM to interface with other Marketplace systems such as FFM, PAS, Hub, EFT and/or SHOP…